Sunday, June 8, 2014

Crisp Cucumber Salad!

So, I know it's been a hot minute since I have posted but I really wanted to share a great healthy snack I've been loving recently! I used to eat this ALL the time growing up, and since I have been doing the Advocare 24 Day Challenge I have been STARVING between meals. This is a healthy, light, quick snack! So refreshing for summer time! And best of all it helps hold me over until my next meal! I am currently in the "Cleanse-Faze" so everything is being flushed out of my body, thus leaving me so hungry!! Anyways, hope you enjoy this simple snack! :)



"Crisp Cucumber Salad"
 
  • 1/2 of a Slightly Pealed Cucumber
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Red Pepper Flake
  • Light Ranch or Olive Oil/Lemon Juice Mixture (optional)

Add all ingredients to a bowl and enjoy! This is so addicting and refreshing!! A great healthy, snack you can take anywhere with you! 

Happy Clean Eating! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment