Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Shrimp Alfredo Pasta

This is a super quick pasta recipe that is great for those last minute dinner ideas or busy moms!

I started by "marinating" my shrimp. I love using pre-cooked shrimp, its a fast and easy way to eat shrimp without having to cook them from raw. I just buy the Shrimp Coctail platers and freeze them. I just take out what I need and put the rest back in the freezer!
I thawed my shrimp, took the tails off, and put them in a ziplock bag with some salt, pepper, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes! I left it in the refrigerator for about 3 hours, but marinating for an hour would be just fine. 
   When I was ready to start cooking my pasta I just threw them in a small pan with some coconut oil on low heat, until my pasta was finished boiling. Then I turned the heat to High and added in some spinach and cooked until the shrimp were nice and brown!

I used Rotini Pasta, (mostly because I was out of fettecini) and added in my favorite alfredo sauce! 

This is such a simple meal that takes about 15 minutes to prepare! It was definitely a hit in my house!

Hope you enjoyed today's post
Don't forget to SHARE and FOLLOW!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment