Brows are so important and can completely change ANY look! Even if you're not wearing any makeup at all, filling in your brows can make you look so much more put together!
1. COMB YOUR BROWS!!! Please, please please! Always comb through your brows before you start filling them in. Use a spooly brush and get your hairs where you want them! Also using some brow wax is a great way to keep your hairs in place!
2. I always start by underlining my brow. Getting the bottom line precise and set is essential in getting a good brow!
3. Fill in the "tail" or the very end of your brow. This part should be slightly darker than the front of your brows, in order to make them look more natural!
4. Using small strokes use the left over product on your brush to fill in the front of your brows, using upward flicks in the very front!
5. After you're finished filling in your brows, make sure to comb them again! Just to ensure all is blended and looks natural!
TIP: If you think you messed up or want more definition, use some concealer to carve out the end tail of your brows!
I absolutely LOVE this brow mousse by Tarte. I've been using this for a few years now and I love it! I also use the angled brush that comes with it! :)
Hope you enjoyed today's post!
Don't forget to FOLLOW and SHARE