Friday, January 17, 2014

Morning Routine: Breakfast/Workout

Nature's Path Pumpkin Flax:

I'm not the type of person who wakes up in the morning and wants a bunch of food for breakfast. I want something quick and easy. Cereal is a great option but its hard to find a cereal that is good for you and tastes good too! Well, look no more because I found it!! It's the "Nature's Path Organic FLAX PLUS Pumpkin Flax Granola" I found mine at Costco, but it is in local grocery stores in smaller quantities. (You may want to get the smaller box to try it out before going to Costco and getting the 2 bag box.)  It's a great source of Fiber, Protein, Whole Grain, and Omega-3. On top of this cereal being great for you, it tastes great too! It is pre-sweetened so no need to add sugar or sweetener! I'm the type of girl who loves sugary sweet cereal and with this I don't have to add any extra! 

Costco: $7.99


Starbucks Chai Tea Latte: 

We all know that we LOVE Starbucks but sometimes in the mornings I don't want to drive all the way to Starbucks just for my morning coffee. So by just random mixing I discovered a way to make a Chai Tea Latte at home with some really great products! I couldn't believe how much it tasted like the Starbucks version so I had to share how I did it! 

Tazo Chai Tea Bag & Maxwell House International Cafe French Vanilla
Ingredients: 

Tazo Chai Tea Bag
1 Spoon full of sugar or sweetener
2 Spoon fulls of Maxwell House French Vanilla Powder
1 Tablespoon of Milk

Steps:

First make the Tea as normal. I just put my water in the microwave to save time, but you may also boil the water on the stove. After the tea has steeped, add Sugar, French Vanilla Powder, and Milk. 

Stir and Enjoy!!




Morning Workout:

So in the mornings I love to do a quick little workout that will get my heart rate up and start my day. Some days I do more than other days but recently I have been getting my workout ideas off of PINTEREST . The trending workouts on Pinterest are the "30 Day Challenge" I love these because its very organized and you build up your endurance every day. It also gives you a great way to track your progress throughout the 30 days. Below are some of the workouts I have been doing in the mornings.. Check it out! 






Hope you enjoyed today's post! Don't forget to follow and share!
You can also follow me on:
Instagram: @Michellem_14
Pinterest: @Michellelee14 


xoxo, Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment