Wednesday, January 29, 2014

ORLY Beach Cruiser Polish

Current Polish Obsession!

So, Small post today but I thought I should mention the polish I've been loving recently! Since it is still Winter time I've been wearing a lot of darker polishes like - ESSIE "Mind Your Mittens" - but sometimes you have to spice it up!! I love my dark polishes but recently I've been wearing this bright florescent pink color by ORLY. I fell in love with this polish last summer after searching high and low for the perfect neon pink. I finally found it at SALLYS Beauty Supply. And recently I've rekindled my love for it! 

Just some background on my nails- I had acrylic nails for 3 years straight and so now my nails are destroyed, so getting polish that actually stays on my nails and doesn't chip off is a real task! I despise painting my nails so polishes that chip off within the first 3 days just don't work for me. 

Now on to the good stuff!!- 


ORLY Lacquer 
Color - Beach Cruiser
.6 Fl Oz

I use 2 coats of this polish and top with my Seche Vite Top Coat. I usually get about a week and a half worth of wear before the chipping begins which is amazing with my nails!! 

If you are looking for a great fresh, clean, bright pink color for spring I definitely recommend this polish!



Hope you enjoyed today's post!
Don't forget to Share and Follow!

xoxo, Michelle


Follow me:

Instagram: @Michellem_14
Pinterest: @Michellelee14





No comments:

Post a Comment