Tuesday, February 18, 2014

KISSABLE LIPS

SMOOCH SMOOCH!


We all want kissable lips, right? Here are some of my favorite lip products that I use on the daily! 



I've always been a Burt's Bees fan but I really don't care for stick form lip care. So these Lip Treatments in the tube is perfect! It's a squeeze tube applicator, kind of like a lip gloss. They have a few different kinds but I really prefer the ULTRA MOISTURIZING. I find it gives a really great glossy look, as well as hydrating your lips. I usually use this during the day time because of the easy application, and I use my NIVEA LIP BUTTERS when I'm at home when I'm looking for deep moisture.


If you don't like using your fingers to apply product to your lips, NIVEA Lip Butters probably aren't for you, but if you don't mind that, I HIGHLY recommend these. They are absolutely wonderful! They have a few other flavors but these two are my favorite! Raspberry Rose Kiss gives your lips a SLIGHT light pink tint that goes away shortly after application, but leaves your lips so smooth and so KISSABLE!! Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss gives your lips a SLIGHT white/nude tint but just like the other, goes away after being rubbed in. These are the ULTIMATE moisturizer for your lips. Definitely the deepest and longest lasting moisture I've had in a drugstore lip product. I use it right before I go to sleep every night and I wake up with smooth, hydrated lips. I also use it every morning when I wake up. 
You get .59 OZ  of product in the pan, which sounds like not very much but mine last FOREVER!

These products really help me fight dry, chapped lips in the colder months! 


Hope you enjoyed today's post!
Don't forget to FOLLOW and SHARE!

xoxo, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment