Friday, March 21, 2014

Polish Pick for Spring!

ESSIE - FIJI

I normally don't go for light colors on my nails, but getting into the Spring spirit I decided to try something new. I love wearing black polish because it goes with everything, but in Spring time it's fun to wear some cute girly colors on your nails, right?!  


Seriously loving this pink color (FIJI) by ESSIE. It's a pale babydoll pink, it's almost as clean as white, but not as IN YO FACE! First of all, these light pastel colors will automatically make your hands look more tan. (who doesn't want that?) Second, the pigmentation and formula of this polish is AWESOME! Usually a light color like this, you have to do like 120 coats to make it fully opaque. This is like 1 and 1/2 coats. I say 1/2 because I didn't use a full second coat, I just added some polish where you could see through a little. 

Hope you enjoyed today's post
Don't forget to FOLLOW and SHARE

xoxo, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment