Monday, March 10, 2014

Quick Tip:

So, today was cleaning day for me. My house is always really clean, but before going on a vacation I HAVE to have the house really really spotless clean. Or a "DEEP CLEAN" 
The other day, I was cleaning a mirror and asked my boyfriend if he knew how to clean a glass mirror without making it streaky. Of course he said no, but that got me thinking, I bet a lot of people don't know how to CORRECTLY clean a mirror..

A lot of people tend to clean a mirror with store bought cleaning agents, like Windex or 409.. WRONG! 

All you need is 2 rags!! One needs to be wet with HOT HOT water, and the other dry. 


No matter how dirty your mirror is, this trick WILL clean it! It will end up being streak, grime, and toothpaste splatter FREE!! 

INSTRUCTIONS TIPS:

1. Work in sections if your mirror is as big as ours ^^

2. Wipe in circular motions with the HOT wet cloth, then follow it up with the dry.

3. Make sure every section you are re-wetting your cloth with HOT water.

4. Don't worry if your dry cloth doesn't dry up all the water, it will dry in a few seconds to a streak free shine!


A clean mirror makes a HUGE difference in any bathroom!


Hope you enjoyed today's little post!
Don't forget to FOLLOW and SHARE!

xoxo, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment