Friday, March 21, 2014

TMI: Get To Know Me!


Get to know me! Thought I would take it back to the MySpace days and do a question and answer post, just to give you a little info about myself!
Enjoy!




1: What are you wearing? 
Ripped Light Wash Jeans, PINK Half-Zip Grey sweater, ESSIE Fiji Polish 


2: Ever been in love? 
Currently <3

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Ha! Who hasn't?

4: How tall are you? 
Just recently measured in at 5'4"!!! Finally grew an inch! So proud of myself!

5: What color are your eyes?
Brown/Hazel
6: Any tattoos? 
Yes! And I love it! I can't wait to get some more!

7: Any piercings?
Nose & Ears :)
8: OTP? 
Damon Salvatore and Elena Gilbert! DUH! <3 
Shout out to my Vampire Diaries Lovers!

9: Favorite show? 
Late Night staring Jimmy Fallon & Vampire Diaries

10: Favorite bands?
 This is such a hard question, I can't just pick one!
Anything Dubstep
Volbeat
Eminem
Rise Against
Aerosmith
Alice In Chains
Brantley Gilbert

11: Something you miss?
I really miss living close to my family

12: Favorite song?
Again, what a hard question! Current Favorites at the moment (this week) lol
Crave You
Howl
Dark Horse
Radioactive

13: How old are you?
20

14: Zodiac sign? 
Aquarius

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
HUMOR! You have to be able to make me laugh, which isn't hard to do.

16: Favorite Quote? 
"All Flowers Must Grow Through Dirt"

17: Favorite actor?
Sandra Bullock, Melissa McCarthy, Ryan Reynolds, Dominic Purcell <3 

18: Favorite color?
White!
19: Loud music or soft? 
Always Loud!

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
I usually go to my bedroom and cool down

21: How long does it take you to shower? 
Usually around 15 minutes if I'm doing the FULL routine 

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
Depending on how I am getting ready anywhere from 30mins. - 1 1/2 hrs.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
Does 6th grade count? haha.

24: Turn on?
Humor

25: Turn off? 
Immature/Rude/Bad Attitude

26: The reason I started Blogging? 
I really wanted to share my ideas and thoughts about things I love!

27: Fears? 
Oh, the usual: 
Spiders, Snakes, Roaches.
Being left out & being alone

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Leaving my family
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning before my boy went to work
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name? 
Young Beauty and Lifestyle just kinda came to me. I really wanted my blog to be about things that I loved and wanted to share with others.

31: Last book you read? 
Last GOOD book I read was the Sylvia Day trilogy 
"Bared to You, Reflected in You &, Entwined in You"

32: The book you're currently reading?
Currently not reading one.
( I need to find a new book like 50 Shades of Grey, Bared to You, and Burn.. Any Suggestions?)

33: Last show you watched? 
The new episode of Vampire Diaries

34: Last person you talked to? 
Brodie, my boyfriend

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Boyf!

36: Favorite food? 
Anything Pasta!!

37: Place you want to visit?
I would love to visit Mexico. I've been to a lot of different places, but never Mexico!

38: Last place you were? 
On Vacation the last place I was, Oregon!

39: Do you have a crush?
Of Course:) <3

40: Last time you kissed someone?
This morning

41: Last time you were insulted? 
To my face, not for a long time.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet? 
Mint Chocolate!!

43: What instruments do you play?? 
Well, I attempted to play guitar when I was younger but that didn't work soo... none :(

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
Both of my Rings I wear everyday.
From my boyfriend-Pink Gold Cushion Cut Diamond 
From my Parents- 2 hearts Gold and Silver Diamond 

45: Last sport you played?
On a team: Varsity Softball
For Fun: Basketball
46: Last song you sang?
Lights- Ellie Goulding
47: Favorite chat up line?
On a scale from 1 to America, how free are you tonight?

48: Have you ever used it?
No, but it's hilarious. 

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Last night! 


Hope you learned something about me!

xoxo, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment