Solid cleansers are ideal for quick spot treated cleanings! Great to use after each use of the sponge or if you want to change colors / products and don't want left over product on the sponge!
What you need:
- Small round dish (large enough for sponge)
- Solid Coconut Oil
- Dishwashing Liquid
- Fill dish about half full of Solid Coconut oil.
- Pop it in the microwave until liquefied
- Stir in a few drops of dish washing liquid (Dawn Dish Soap)
- Make sure your coconut oil and dish soap are combined completely!!
- STIR STIR STIR!
- Put mixture into the freezer for about 30 mins, or until coconut oil is a solid again.
How to Use:
- Wet the sponge using WARM water
- Swirl sponge around onto the solid oil and dish soap mixture until desired amount of product is on the sponge.
- Squeeze the sponge and massage the mixture into the sponge.
- Squeeze out all the makeup and soap.
- Repeat until the sponge is clean and no more makeup comes out
- Rinse with water until soap is gone!
You can store this on your bathroom counter for quick cleaning, as long as your bathroom doesn't get over 76 degrees. And if it does melt, just pop it in the freezer!
This solid cleanser is ideal for quick spot treated cleanings! For a deep clean, coat the sponge in dish soap and follow the directions above.
The original Beauty Blender Solid Cleaner cost $15.95. This DIY costs less than $2.00!
Hope you enjoyed today's post!
Don't forget to SHARE and FOLLOW