Monday, April 21, 2014

Peachy Keen



I've never been a fan of e.l.f products, just because I've never found any that are good quality or give me the color payoff that I wanted.. until now!! 

I've had this blush in my makeup drawer for years and never really used it because it didn't give me any color pay off. It was actually one of the first blushes I ever purchased! I used to be very afraid of blush because I have naturally red pigment in my cheeks that I try hard to cover, so in my teenage mind, covering up redness then adding color back on top was kind of silly. But now that I'm older, I decided to give this blush a second chance.. 

I love glowing dewy skin during the spring and summer months, so highlighting and bronzing have become a real staple in my every day makeup routine. The only thing I was missing was a great blush to pull it all together. I remembered not liking this blush because I never got any pigment but I decided to try it. 

I found that these blushes have a very hard top layer, the  first few uses it is very difficult to get the desired pigmentation. But after you break through that top layer, this blush gave me the exact look I was going for!

 DUPE for NARS Luster!!


 I love placing this blush on the backs of my cheeks and pairing it with my Benefit Hula Bronzer and Benefit Wat's Up highlighter!! This combo gives me the perfect summer sun kissed glow everyone wants!! This is a quick and easy look that I know I'll be rocking all summer! Throw on some BB-Cream, Peechy Keen Blush, Hula Bronzer, Highlighter, and some mascara! 
The perfect beachy sun kissed glow!! <3


Hope you enjoyed today's post!
Don't forget to SHARE and FOLLOW

xoxo, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment