Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My Spring & Summer Purse Essentials!



Summer is right around the corner, so I thought I'd share the items in my purse! 

These are my ESSENTIAL Spring/Summer Items that I have to have with me, no matter what purse or bag I'm carrying!

  1. Merona Solid Wallet - Yellow (Target)- Try a pop of color! I love getting a new, colorful wallet during Spring/Summer! 
  2. Dental Floss! - During the Summer I find that we eat-out a lot more, so carrying dental floss is a MUST for me!
  3. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine (Bath&Body Works)- This lip gloss had been around FOREVER, but I absolutely love it. It gives the perfect shine over any lip color, and gives your mouth a minty flavor!
  4. Breath Mints! - Always take advantage of the mints given out at restaurants! Even if you don't use it right then, they can always come in handy when you need something quick!
  5. Fresh Picked Hand Cream - First Bloom (Bath&Body Works)- I have really dry hands, so carrying a hand cream really comes in handy! I love using fresh scents that give lots of moisture, rather than a harsh perfume scent. 
  6. Burt's Bees Super Gloss (Target) - I love having a colored lip gloss with me as well, in case I want some added color!
  7. Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss Lip Butter (Target)- Lips are so important during the summer! I love carrying these lip butters for maximum hydration to help prevent burning my lips!
  8. Orbit SweetMint Gum (Target)- Gum is really important, well all of the time, but mostly during the summer when you're out and about all day. Eating & Drinking can take a toll on your breath so make sure its FRESH!
  9. Raspberry Rose Kiss Lip Butter (Target)- Again, just another one of my favorite lip butters! This one gives my lips a slight pink tint!
  10. Island Breeze PocketBac Sanitizer (Bath&Body Works) - Sanitizing is ESSENTIAL! So go to Bath & Body Works and pick out some cute PocketBac's that smell good AND kill germs!
  11. Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover (Target) - I absolutely love these! At first I was a skeptic but they really do help! It doesn't completely get rid of any stains I've had, but It has reduced the size to less noticeable! Great for on the go accidents!
  12. Hair Ties and Bobby-Pins - Who doesn't need those in the summer time? Always good to have some handy for you or a friend!
  13. Soft Hair Ties! - These are great for putting your hair up in the car when you have the windows down. They won't leave a crease in your hair, but they keep your hair out of your face!

Here is my favorite bag to carry in the Spring & Summer!
Vieta Cross Body Bag 



Hope you enjoyed today's post!
Don't forget to SHARE and FOLLOW!

xoxo, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment